cegecom is an alternative telecommunications provider in Luxembourg and the Greater Region. Our company has been growing, investing and innovating for almost 20 years to offer its customers the fullest and most efficient range of services currently available at the market.
We have an immediate opening for the following position:
Wholesale Account Manager (m/f/d)
Telecom & ICT Sector
- You will detect and develop high potential customers
- You will identify and manage public tenders
- You will be in charge of the entire sales process related to Data/ISP/Voice/Cloud as well as Data Center services and solutions
- You will focus on identifying new business opportunities in Luxembourg and abroad
- You will constantly improve the sales process, monitor the market and present smart ideas to management and customers
- You will communicate forecasts and the progress in monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders
- You will participate in Telecom Events
- You will directly report to the Team Leader Carrier & Wholesale
- You have 5 years of professional experience as an Account Manager/Business Developer in the Telecom/IT sector/sales of IT products or services and a good knowledge of the Luxembourgish market
- You are sales-oriented and have already showed potential in driving account management processes
- You hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Management or equivalent
- You have a proactive and positive customer-oriented attitude and always want to improve your sales development performance level
- You have excellent communication and listening skills as well as the ability to work autonomously
- You are fluent either in French and English or in German and English
Are you interested?
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
cegecom s.a., HR department, 3, rue Jean Piret L-2350 Luxembourg
or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Severely handicapped people are given preferential consideration within the framework of legal regulations.